[LMB] Which Bujold for book group?

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Sat Mar 3 17:23:48 GMT 2007

Specificly SF? If Cordelia's Honor can be found that would be good. Or maybe Brothers in Arms.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken