[LMB] where are they? (rant about the absense of Bujold books in Oz)

Helen Chapman hungrycatco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:42:24 GMT 2007

Well........ if you really want service the place to go in NZ is Scorpio
Books in Christchurch,  I have a sister-in-law, (blessings on her head) who
ordered all the Vorkosigan  omnibus editions through Scorpio, apart from
what was currently on their shelves, and presented me with them through a
two year succession of birthdays and Christmases.  The Chalion series is too
much like fantasy for her taste so I had to buy my own!

Helen