[LMB] Which Bujold for book group?

Helen Chapman hungrycatco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:53:43 GMT 2007

Availability would be the main hurdle for choosing any of her books, you
would really have to find a willing bookseller.  I'm not too sure about
"Shards" and "Barayar"  as a starting point as to my mind they don't have
the 'finish' of the follow-on books.  Not something I would use as first
exposure to a bunch of non-sci fi readers.  Certainly come back to it after
you have 'hooked em".  How about Falling Free?  Or Ethan of Athos.
Helen