[LMB] Micro-mini-Loiscon at Ad Astra

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Mon Mar 5 00:00:26 GMT 2007

After a day and a half wandering around sort of desultorily looking for
each other, Elizabeth and I finally met at the fanfiction panel this
afternoon. Enjoyable discussion, with Juliegroupie Lara Herrera, Cory
Doctorow and Shirley Meier on the panel. We then adjourned to the Lobby
Bar where we had an expensive coffee while her ride turned up. Great
seeing you, Elizabeth!

No pics of you, though. Maybe next year.
--
B. Ross Ashley
http://brashley46.livejournal.com