[LMB] OT: Tanya Huff's Blood Ties on UK tv

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 09:28:44 GMT 2007

On 07/03/07, Elizabeth McCoy <arcangel at io.com> wrote:
> At 11:35 PM -0500 3/5/07, Marty L. Adkins wrote:
> >The announcement is here:  http://www.worldscreen.com/newscurrent.php?filename=living030107.htm
> >International woo-hooing may now begin.
> Further, iTunes has the first hour of the premier. For free, at
> least temporarily.
> I have it. *happydance* Now, I need some time to watch it...

Having been bitten on "The Dresden Files" I have to ask: is this
available in the UK store, or only the US?

<rant>Why, if the spodding thing is FREE, can't I watch it even though
I "can't pay"? Wouldn't you think they would WANT to build an
international audience?</rant>

Happily there are some enterprising folks at YouTube, and I can watch
Harry Dresden ;-) even now that Sky and Virgin have fallen out and I
can't watch it on cable any more :-(
--
Phil