[LMB] LibraryThing Recommendation (and it's not even OT :)

James khavrinen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 11:00:04 GMT 2007

On 3/10/07, James <cessnadriver at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hrm, anything like Delicious Library which has an oh-so-neat barcode
> scanner for cataloging? (If your Mac has an iSight camera, you just
> pass the barcode over it through the displayed red line and it
> recognizes it and queries Amazon for the info. Saves a bit of
> time...). Or can it use a CueCat?

It not only can use CueCat, they also sell them:  Just click the tab
marked "Tools".  Current price is $15US, including domestic shipping;
international shipping $5 more.

<end of commercial>

I haven't bought one myself, because I already have most of my library
cataloged into a database that now includes ISBNs, aside from those
published before the advent of the numbering system.

James (Khavrinen)