[LMB] Bugs and Books

Rebecca Swisher rkswish at mac.com
Tue Mar 13 22:12:11 GMT 2007

Am I allowed to speak freely and specifically about the first book of
The Sharing Knife now, or do I have to be careful not to give
anything away?  I was very interested in the book when I started
reading it, but as it went on I became a bit hesitant about it
because of the bad things that could happen to the good guys.  There,
I didn't give anything away.

By the way, last summer at MythCon, I was inspired to make butterbugs
out of clay.  Can I post a web page that shows them?

-Rebecca