[LMB] The Birthday Tixie

mckeownb at optusnet.com.au mckeownb at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 13 22:30:29 GMT 2007

The Antipodean Deputy Brithday Tixie arrives with her escort
after quite a break from the last birthday

But hopefully it is the 14th of Marchh where our birthday girl is
- but if not then its better early than late. So without more ado l
et us wish a very happy birthday to Anne (quietanne). I can't
announce her age far and wide because she has not divulged it
to us. However I can hope that you have a truly wonderful
birthday full of fun and frolics and good food (I keep saying this
can you tell I am on a diet :) ? ).

Small dog elects himself the bearer of the Tixie dust and with
an elegant pirouette and flourish send it winging on its way to you.

As the ADBT disappears back to real life she can be heard explaining
to her escort that yes it is unusual to see a kangaroo on the verandah
peering into a box but that doesn't mean you have to bark at her.