[LMB] Returned mail: Data format error

Michael R N Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Fri Mar 16 19:05:05 GMT 2007

> From: I <iosef at gothic.net.au>
> Date: 16 March 2007 17:46
>
> At 04:19 AM 17/03/2007, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
>

> > > From: iosef at gothic.net.au
> > > Date: 16 March 2007 09:38
> > >
> > > The message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):
>

> Just to note: I did not originate this. My last post to the list was
> on the 10th, in the audiobook digitising thread.
>
> I have seen a bit of spam of this type recently.

Thanks, it may be more virus than spam and Mel's filters may have removed
any payload it carried.

Spamcop.net net sez it came from Japan (and you are in Australia,
optusnet.com.au)

Here is your TRACKING URL - it may be saved for future reference:
http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z1253650936z860e3233e3c10963446917501c9fd265z

So a listee,  perhaps in Tokyo using   ocn.ne.jp may be infected.
(p4254-ip601marunouchi.tokyo.ocn.ne.jp  211.0.248.254 )

Thanks for your help, apologies for posting without more thought.