[LMB] Wormhole jims, Barryar to Komarr

Doctor Nightfall musko_no_kaji at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 11:53:39 GMT 2007

>I am sure this has been asked somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. The
>entire history of Barryar was shaped around the fact that it is a
>cul-de-sac, and that Komarr controls the only wormhole to it. Yet several
>times in Komarr, there is reference to Ekaterin or the Professora making
>five jumps to go between the two planets. How is this reconciled?

I believe that it's not a direct wormhole system. The wormhole over Komarr
does not come out directly over Barrayar; It comes out at a place where
there is another wormhole, which leads to another... and so on and so forth.

That's how I understood it, anyway. :)

*****

What am I doing here
half asleep