[LMB] Wormhole jims, Barryar to Komarr

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Sun Mar 18 12:53:29 GMT 2007

There are no known routes to anywhere inhabited in those systems in between.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken