[LMB] Wormhole jumps

Martin Gill martinsgill at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 15:02:01 GMT 2007

> Got it! Thanks for the info. So.Komarr controlled the path the Cetagandans
> took to Barryar because they controlled the wormhole between the galactic
> side and the wormholes leading to Barryar. That makes sense. So-where does
> Sergyar fit in?Is it on that five-jump route, or in the same local-space
> system as Barryar?

No, from what I understand Sergyar is on one of the routes out of the
Kormarr Nexus. It has quite a few, hence it's called a nexus.

What made Sergyar special is that it contains a link back to Escobar,
and into the "central" or older systems, like Beta Colony and Earth.
Basically Sergyar provided a short cut to the core systems of human
space, where as previously a route via loads of other systems was
required to make the same journey.

Think of sergyar like a side street allows you to cut a corner, and
save you lots of travel time and distance.

--Martin