[LMB] Wormhole jumps

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:37:37 GMT 2007

On 19/03/07, Dan Tilque <dtilque at nwlink.com> wrote:
> Martin Gill posted a link to an on-line map of the Nexus.
> However, I was unhappy with that map since it has several links
> that are not supported by textev. So I made my own, which I think
> is slightly superior to that one. Here's a link:
> http://www.nwlink.com/~dtilque/Bujold/nexus_map.gif
> And a page with the supporting textev and some discussion:
> http://www.nwlink.com/~dtilque/Bujold/NexusTextev.html
> Plus a list of unmapped systems:
> http://www.nwlink.com/~dtilque/Bujold/unmapped_worlds.html

I have no idea which map I derived this from (although I have a
feeling it was this set immediately above), but maybe you could let me
know if it's reasonably correct:
http://wikisophia.org/wiki/User:Phil_Boswell/Bujold_Nexus

The graph is duplicated because there are two layout algorithms
available: the differences are fairly obvious, mainly (to simplify
HUGELY ;-) in that one tries to preserve the "distances" given whereas
the other tries to avoid overlaps

HTH HAND
--
Phil