[LMB] OT: LibraryThing

David Godman elbrutus at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 21 02:44:51 GMT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <countryboy66 at mchsi.com>
To: "Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold."
<lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: [LMB] OT: LibraryThing

> Yes it is.  Obviously your a Bujold fan but you are also a Thomas
> Covenant
> fan.  A lot of my fiction gets picked up used so I have all sorts of
> versions
> of the cover art.  It also appears that you are an Eddings reader.  I
> expected
> to take some grief about that after some of the threads on the list.
>
> Countryboy - slowly changing or scanning in his covers to get them
> right.  The
> photo-mosaic of my library is cool.

I doubt if I have read any of the Thomas Covenant books in 20 years,
they are one of very few books I don't re-read.  Anne McCaffrey's
Dragondrums was the book that got me into reading Sci/Fi and Fantasy
back in the 80's before that I mostly read naval fiction (well I still
do read it).

As for David Eddings the quality of his work went downhill a few years
ago, I still buy his newest book in the vain hope that it has improved.

David