[LMB] Re: OT: Palm Springs

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed Mar 21 02:51:22 GMT 2007

Mike and I will be in Palm Springs from March 24th to March 30th (will be in
Los Angeles the 31st). Any listees we can come visit? (Sunday the 25th we'll
be in Los Angeles, as my daughter's improv group Wet Cookies will be doing a
live theater presentation).

By the way, the Palm Springs Library is really spiffy and quite liberal
about giving out temporary cards to would-be Web surfers (they are also good
about directing one to their used-book sale...<G>).

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Research is hard. Torturing heroes is fun."--Mary Jo Putney
http://www.livejournal.com/~excessiveperky/