[LMB] OT:dog & cat food

Sherry German sjgerman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 17:39:37 GMT 2007

I just learned from my vet that my new dog, Nikki, has kidney damage and may not live.  The vet said it was the dog food.  Alpo Prime cut and Prime cuts with gravey.  The local HEB (grocery store for those not in Texas) has already removed it due to action from the local vets.  Nine Lives cat food may also be a problem but this has not been confirmed by a vet, just something I heard from a reliable source.  I wanted to put out the warning, maybe save someone's dog since mine may not make it.
Sherry, in Houston TX