[LMB] OT:dog & cat food

A. Sasha Wagner-Adamo acswagner at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 24 01:18:51 GMT 2007

Hi all!

While the current recall only involves certain wet foods, many dry foods also
contain wheat gluten (the supposed 'carrier' for the rat poison).

While Friskies and Fancy Feast are not on the list, both of them contain
wheat gluten in the gravy style foods and it's not impossible to imagine that
other companies besides Menu Foods bought wheat from this supplier.

For the forseeable future, we are only feeding dry and canned without any
wheat gluten in it and hope that's safe until we can find a new local source
for organic hormone and antibiotic free raw meat.

My condolences to all affected!

Sasha Wagner-Adamo and the BratKats
http://www.firemountaincats.com