[LMB] The Birthday Tixie

mckeownb at optusnet.com.au mckeownb at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 24 14:04:58 GMT 2007

The Deputy Antipodean Birthday Tixie appears with her well trained
escort causing hardly a stir in the ether.

Today is the 24th of March and we have one birthday boy and
rumour has it that he is celebrating his 54th.

So, many happy returns to Andrew Barton, he of the Surrey accent
and knowledge of many things.

Andrew I hope that there is cake and presents and books and
good company to help you celebrate. How sensible to have a
birthday at the weekend.

It is even smaller dog's turn to do the pirouette and send the Tixie dust high
in the air so that it will drift around the world to finally reach its destination
hopefully while it is still the 24th.

As the ADBT and her escort leave she can be heard explaining to
them that it really would be sensible not to try and chase the ducks and
ducklings as they patrol across the yard as the ducklings are certain to head for
the water and they both know that small dog and even smaller dog just don't
like to get wet.