[LMB] OT: Live Journal

Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at alum.emory.edu
Tue Mar 27 21:06:08 BST 2007

At 9:29 PM +0300 3/27/07, Kalina Varbanova wrote:
>On 3/27/07, Carol Gray-Ricci <felinoid at earthlink.net> wrote:
>>I believe someone was making a list of journals/blogs by list
>>members.  Anyone have the address?  If so, please send it to me.
>>If the list doesn't exist, can anyone tell me where in the archives
>>the discussion about it was?
>
>I believe
>http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2006-November/023053.html
>this was the latest comprehensive posts; there were a few
>confirmations afterwards, but no major changes, I think.

Close.  This was my last one, and I do have a few other changes
people sent me later.
http://lists.herald.co.uk/pipermail/lois-bujold/2006-November/023239.html

Carol, I'll add you to my master file.  This post might generate a
few more corrections/additions, so I'll wait a few days and then
post a new version.

     Nancy