[LMB] (news) my new blog

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Tue Mar 27 22:21:42 BST 2007

Hmmm maybe you can convince your ISP to only let you on the net three days a week? And popular as I know it is I'm of the opinion that myspace is an evil that ranks just behind child abuse.

Not of course that in the opinionated type. O:-)

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken