[LMB] (News) TSK in e-format

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Tue Mar 27 23:28:13 BST 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:03:47 +0100, "Phil Boswell"
<phil.boswell at gmail.com> wrote:

 > On 26/03/07, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:
 > >    I've acquired some hard data on the upcoming e-release of both
 > > volumes of /The Sharing Knife/.  Vol. 1, /Beguilement/, will be
 > > available 4/26, and Vol. 2, /Legacy/, will be available 6/26.
 > >    Through the usual outlets, I assume; since I've never purchased an
 > > e-book yet myself, I'm not just sure where these are, but Fictionwise
 > > will likely be one.
 > >    http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/LoisMcMasterBujoldeBooks.htm

 > I'm assuming these won't be available through Baen's Webscription
 > service...?

Harper-Collins EOS is probably not going to make the same arrangement
with Baen that Tom Doherty did, no ...

 > I'm just getting into eBooks, and finding they're great. People
 > seem no less bemused as to how I can walk along reading my PDA
 > without colliding with trees, but who cares  ;-)

I do the same thing with real books; I've always told people I have
radar in my forehead ... 8)
--
B. Ross Ashley
http://brashley46.livejournal.com