[LMB] OT: MCF: AKICOTL that one lingerie company

Laura Gallagher celticdragonfly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 01:16:55 BST 2007

I remember someone on this list, some years back - maybe it was Marna?
Or at least she may have been in on the conversation? - or it was a
Canadian company? -  was talking about a bra company they liked.  I
vaguely remember they had leopard prints and such.  I remember
checking them out, deciding  that although they had my size the tiny
straps made them impractical, but discovering they had nursing pads.
Which I bought, and they were the best ones I ever had.

Now I'm needing to buy more again - and I don't remember the company
name.  Help?

Thanks,

Laura Gallagher