[LMB] (news) my new blog

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Mar 28 02:30:46 BST 2007

For people who have been living under a rock for the past five years --
that would be, um, me -- can someone explain blogspace generally, and
what the objection is to MySpace particularly?

Where do blogs come from anyway?  What's the difference between
Livejournal and Myspace?  Or any other?  Ferex, prior searches have
introduced me to something called Icerocket and another called
Technorati... what are these?  I just follow links, see...

Ta, L.  (disinclined to count the teeth on the gift horse.)

[LMB] (news) my new blog
Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Tue Mar 27 22:20:40 BST 2007

 >http://www.myspace.com/loismcmasterbujold

Oh. My. Myspace.

...I don't suppose anyone knows if it's possible to set up a RSS feed from
Myspace to Livejournal? *weak grin*
--Beth, arcangel at io.com