[LMB] (news) my new blog

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Wed Mar 28 03:51:34 BST 2007

Myspace is almost certainly the most popular, and one of the more easily customizable. Unfortunately because it does have a huge number of wigits, and will let you do nearly anything to it, many people take the opportunity to rape ones retina and ear drums.

Livejournal has a few less features, but is far easier to use for those who don't know how or don't care to play with the layout and such.

Blog is short for "weblog" and can be any sort of information, really.

Blogger/Blogspot is another popular tool that is less community oriented than Livejournal or MySpace and is used as often for new/politics and similar topics.

I have an LJ, but honestly prefer my Tribe.net account.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken