[LMB] series and titles

Wed Mar 28 15:57:31 BST 2007

For some reason I like River of Grace better than Grace River.

Alison

Alison M. Hendon
Youth Selection Team Leader
Brooklyn Public Library
a.hendon at brooklynpubliclibrary.org
(718) 230-2744
-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of
onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 4:29 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] series and titles

WGW sounds fine to me. Grace River sounds um, glaringly flat.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is
identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are
simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to,
when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and
maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken