[LMB] AKICOTL - LJ Question

The Sundance Kid bobug at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 16:15:43 BST 2007

I've tried to get a LJ account going a few times, and each time, hit
the same annoying wall - It insists that my computer has somehow been
used by a teen before, and insists that I give another email address,
to verify my "parents" OK me using LJ, and insists I post my credit
card information, as well... Then it emails me (at my work addy) and
says I need to ok my "child" using LJ. I'm 32. I have no children, and
NO children have EVER touched either of my computers... And then it
won't let me set myself up as an adult, either... So, my question is...
WTF? :)

-Heather