[LMB] (chat) series and titles

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed Mar 28 16:34:09 BST 2007

I like _The Wide Green World_ a lot as a title. Not only does it refer
back in the series, as quietann mentioned, but it also raises questions
and implies an end to the problems raised in Beguilement.

_Grace River_ is sorta ... blah. It's too calming. It doesn't imply any
action. And the Christian connotations (as another listee mentioned)
aren't appropriate either.

Even _Turns in the river_ (say) would be better...

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"I carry no special brief for government -- many years of studying the Texas Legislature will
disenchant anyone. But if you are put in charge of government, the least you can do is run it well."
-- Molly Ivins (1944-2007)