[LMB] AKICOTL - LJ Question

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Wed Mar 28 17:39:55 BST 2007

If you have an open wi fi connection that could be the real problem.

Clear your cashe.
Clear your cookies.
Change your computers internal name.
If you have a high speed connection turn off your compute, unplug your modem, wait five minutes, plug your modem back in ang turn the computer on.

In theory, this should wipe your trail with them.

You may need to contact your ISP to get them to change your IP address but normally this will get you a different one.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken