[LMB] AKICOTL - LJ Question

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:48:33 BST 2007

On 3/28/07, The Sundance Kid <bobug at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've tried to get a LJ account going a few times, and each time, hit
> the same annoying wall - It insists that my computer has somehow been
> used by a teen before, and insists that I give another email address,
> to verify my "parents" OK me using LJ, and insists I post my credit
> card information, as well... Then it emails me (at my work addy) and
> says I need to ok my "child" using LJ. I'm 32. I have no children, and
> NO children have EVER touched either of my computers... And then it
> won't let me set myself up as an adult, either... So, my question is...
> WTF? :)

Hmm. Interestingly enough, I've set up two accounts (and one
community, but that doesn't matter), and I've never had any problem.

If it still doesn't work after what onyxhawke suggested - let me know
and I could set up an account for you - you can later change the
password. :)

Kalina
--
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. (Ruth Ann Schabacker)

"What do monsters have nightmares about?"
"Me, ha!" - Doctor Who