[LMB] Re: (chat) series and titles

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Wed Mar 28 18:12:51 BST 2007

Localized? In what way?

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken