[LMB] (news) my new blog

Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 17:29:01 BST 2007

At 09:57 PM 3/27/2007, Sylvus Tarn wrote:
>I don't know much about livejournal or myspace either, since almost none
>of the blogs I read regularly visit use those (as far as I can tell.)  I
>will say they seem more prone to those annoying little animations,
>though.

I'm at least 50 years too old to use myspace, but I did feel I could
use LiveJournal, and am there under the same username as on my
isp.  No cutesy stuff for me, I guess.  Anyway, it's reasonably easy
to use.  I have discovered a few SF authors use it, as well--Judy
Tarr writes about her Lipizzaner horses; Doranna Durgin writes in the
persona of her Beagle, Connery; Kate Elliott just writes.

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net