RSS (was Re: [LMB] (news) my new blog)

Rebecca Eschliman beschliman at woh.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 18:05:19 BST 2007

Elvi Dalgaard wrote:

> And while we're on the subject of RSS/news reading, who's got some
> interesting things on their list that they'd like to share? People
> have already mentioned Neil Gaiman's journal and the Dilbert Blog,
> both of which I already read. I also have the Montreal Metroblog
> (there are many cities that have metroblogs, they're multi-author
> local blogs), McGill Underground, Old Hag (book reviews and stuff),
> and my spouse's blog, 101.
>
> Elvi
Something I like to check regularly, just because it's amusing:
http://weirdbabe.typepad.com/threadbared/
http://tnaoqv.livejournal.com/

For fascinating ways of viewing the world:
http://infosthetics.com/

Blogs from several libraries:
http://www.waterborolibrary.org/blog.htm'
http://papercuts.tscpl.org/
http://www.aadl.org/catalog/books

Miscellanous as all get out:
http://kirchersociety.org/
http://www.damninteresting.com/
http://practicalarchivist.blogspot.com/
http://blog.shakespearegeek.com/
http://www.popmatters.com/

Then of course, there's the lure of following blog links from other blogs...

-rje-