[LMB] Re: (chat) series and titles

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 18:43:02 BST 2007

What is making people say "Blah" about the title "Grace River", I
wonder?  My theory is that it sounds too "plain" and not "fantasy"
enough.  Much like a story of the American frontier, perhaps.  "Grace
River, a story of Alvin Maker"... bwa ha ha!  I Think Not.

Me, I like it and am grateful that the story cycle will go on for a
while.  I paid real money for a reader's copy of "Legacy" and would have
appreciated the warning beforehand that it was not by any means the end
of the tale.

Anyway, Dag could kick Alvin's hiney.

Susan Fox / Ma Foxti
selene at earthlink.net