[LMB] Re: (chat) series and titles

Elvi Dalgaard elvi at vl.videotron.ca
Wed Mar 28 18:50:51 BST 2007

I'm surprised to hear several people here say that they weren't aware
that the story cycle was two duologies long, i.e. four books. I
definitely knew this, and it seems to me it could only have come from
reading this list. I'm too lazy to go back and try to figure out where I
got the info from, though.

Susan, would you have done something different had you known that Legacy
wasn't the end?

Elvi