[LMB] Re: (chat) series and titles (now with a spoiler for Legacy)

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:03:31 BST 2007

On 3/28/07, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:
> If I weren't committed to the Miles project, that Father's book would
> have been next in my queue after TSK#4/WGW#2/whatever it ends up being
> named.

SQUEEE more Chalion!!!!!!!!!! oooh yes, you have made my day by just
mentioning it _might_ be coming!

> If I were to pick a single word title for TSK3:Word, it would
> more likely be "River" than "Grace".

Hmm. River Days? River Tales? (the 3-syllables have me started, and
trying to get a sort of a rhyme for Grace too, which I do like myself)

> _The River's Daughter_, hmm.  No, that's a secondary character, not a theme.

MMmmm. I like that! *cheerfully and very gratefully sits and waits for
the wandering ARC of Legacy to swing her way*

Greetings:
Kalina

--
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. (Ruth Ann Schabacker)

"What do monsters have nightmares about?"
"Me, ha!" - Doctor Who