[LMB] (chat) series and titles

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Wed Mar 28 20:31:40 BST 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, CatMtn at aol.com wrote:
>  Or maybe Drifting, if the journey is by raft.

That would leave LMB wide open for negative reviews, unfortunately. I like
the idea of a river-oriented verb, though. _In the current_? _Sailing to
<wherever>_ could work, but might remind people of Guy Gavriel Kay.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"I carry no special brief for government -- many years of studying the Texas Legislature will
disenchant anyone. But if you are put in charge of government, the least you can do is run it well."
-- Molly Ivins (1944-2007)