[LMB] (news) my new blog

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Wed Mar 28 21:52:47 BST 2007

I'm on Livejournal. So is Suzette Haden Elgin, if you'd like to know how
blogging on lj words out for a science fiction writer with a strong fandom.
Her private email is ocls at madisoncounty.net - if you wish you can tell her
Pat sent you, but of course if you know her professionally that would be
highly superfluous.

Just a thought,

Pat

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

"The revolution will not be televised. It will be digitized."