[LMB] AKICOTL - LJ Question

The Sundance Kid bobug at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 02:29:56 BST 2007

Thank you for the suggestions... They didn't work, so I went to the
Support, and filed a ticket. They got back fairly quickly, said that,
indeed, my computer-only-used-by-me MUST have been used by a kid, but
they fixed my account. The ONLY thing I can guess is that having
Comcast as an ISP somehow borked the age thing... It was seriously
obnoxious. And, apparently, ONLY the admins could remove the child
restriction... even with the credit card verification.

Again, thanks, all...
Heather... the no longer a minor user