[LMB] Re: (chat) series and titles (now with a spoiler for Legacy)

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:38:04 BST 2007

On 3/28/07, Elvi Dalgaard <elvi at vl.videotron.ca> wrote:
> Ha! That'll teach me to talk without research. I could have SWORN that I
> knew long since that this was to be a double duology, i.e. four books in
> all. But there you go - it's amazing how the brain plays tricks.
>
> Elvi

We were told a long time ago that it was going to be a double duology.
 However, we were also told that the first (TSK:B & L) book was a
complete book about Fawn and Dag.  I vaguely remember hearing that
Fawn's younger brother was going to be one of the protagonists for the
second duology, so same series, but different main characters, so
essentially, different story.  Sort of like CoC & PoS.  But now it
seems that the third book will be more of a sequel -- a direct
continuation of Fawn and Dag's story!

Does that make sense?

I'm not sure if that's what everyone else thought, or it was just me,
but that's I how I see it!

-Tora