[LMB] (chat) series and titles

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:28:57 BST 2007

On 3/28/07, Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan <tora.smulders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Suggestions for book 3:
>
> The Sharing Knife: Quest

Last night when falling asleep, I not only remembered that I totally
forgot to do something essential in the lab before I left work
(argh!), but I also though up some new titles, that I like much
better.  Of course, in the meantime, someone else came up with one of
them, but I have a few that might be worth thinking about.

Riverwalk

Upriver or Downriver (depending on which direction they follow)

Riverwalkers (like someone else already mentioned)

I like something a little more general involving River -- less like a
boring place name.

-Tora