[LMB] series and titles (now with spoiler for Legacy)

Jacki Knight jacki at knightech.com.au
Thu Mar 29 10:44:12 BST 2007

On 29/03/2007, at 7:48 AM, Azalais Aranxta wrote:
> I like "Grace River" and am afraid I don't quite get why other
> people don't.

I'm with you on this one.  Given where (geographically) TSK:L left off
it's perfectly logical.

Particularly as LMB has said, on more than one occasion, that the books
NEED to be read 1-2-3-4.

Therefore anyone getting to #3 will have no problems understanding the
title from previous context. And, presumably, the book cover will say
that it's part 3 so people will look for the first two before they read
it. (Most people I know will not buy/read a subsequent numbered book
UNLESS they own/have read the previous ones already).

My AU$0.02 (actually worth less than that with the current exchange
rate to US$)

Jacki in Canberra