[LMB] Re: (chat) series and titles

Sarah B. ebclariflute at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 15:56:47 BST 2007

Grace River does have religious undertones for me, but
when I asked several of my friends, they all thought
it was a woman's name or a river named after a woman.
It also strikes me that many people won't be looking
at the title of the third book until they've read the
first one or two, by which time they should know that
there isn't a religious connection.  Just my two
cents.

Sarah