Grace (was Re: [LMB] Re:(chat) series and titles)

Sarah B. ebclariflute at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 18:51:53 BST 2007

[snip]
> I do agree that Grace River isn't too exciting to
> me. I think for me, it is
> because it just sounds like a proper name. Maybe
> flip it around to 'River
> Grace' instead? That seems to have a lot more play
> to it.
[snip]

I like the idea of making it "The River Grace."  It
seems to have a better rhythm and it shifts the focus
from "Grace", which seems to be the largest trouble so
far, to "River" without losing the specific place
name.  IMO.

Of course, you may end up with people reading that
with Grace as a noun and River as the descriptive,
which could get very interesting...

Sarah