Grace (was Re: [LMB] Re:(chat) series and titles)

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Thu Mar 29 21:30:26 BST 2007

Part of it is the juxtoposition of the Christian shadings with a very unChristian world.

The long answer will have to wait.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken