[LMB] Availability of audio books through AUDIBLE

judith barry jbarrys4 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 30 07:20:14 BST 2007

In a recent post, Lois advised that AUDIBLE is open 24 7 through out the world. However, this does not mean that all books are available world wide. As with printed editions digitel copies are covered by two different copywrites, one for the Americas and the other covering the rest of the World. Two days ago American customers could access 9178 unabridged audio books while as an Australian, I could access 5543.
The good news is that currently all of  Lois' audio books on AUDIBLE are available world wide. However, to ensure that this remains the case, may I suggest all overseas (non American)  AUDIBLE members, who wish to download copies of various editions, check Lois'  posts for new releases by  Blackstone Audio. Following this email requests to AUDIBLE to make the book available
Regards Bob