[LMB] The next VorKosigan males

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Fri Mar 30 14:55:16 BST 2007

The Betan ship she was on when Ges the Guady and Gross was a military craft. She was in "the Betan Expiditiontionary Force" at that point.

A rather breif service true.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken