Grace (was Re: [LMB] Re:(chat) series and titles)

onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com onyxhawke at onyxhawke.com
Fri Mar 30 15:36:55 BST 2007

Otoh Americans are going to be if not the largest share of readers, certainly a large percentage.

The world always makes the assumption that the exposure of an error is identical with the discovery of truth--that the error and truth are simply opposite. They are nothing of the sort. What the world turns to, when it is cured of one error, is usually simply another error, and maybe one worse than the first one. H. L. Mencken