[LMB] LMB (OT) Wish Me Luck !!!

Helen Fenton hifenton at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 31 16:11:04 BST 2007

Sorry Kathleen but I know it is Denver Worldcon in 2008 that herself
will be GOH but the position I have applied for is with Centrelink (the
OZ version of Social Security) and I know I will have no chance of
getting holidays at the crucial time of Worldcon. :-(

Still I would much rather have a permanent position earning lots of
lovely cash so I can continue to purchase as many books as I can get my
sticky paws on. (the feline companions butt in to remind me that I can
continue to support them in the style that they would like to be
accustomed to)

Helen