[LMB] (chat) mink!

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:07:39 BST 2007

On 12/05/07, Doctor Nightfall <musko_no_kaji at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I should consider myself lucky to live in the UK, where the worst I
> generally have to deal with is the (very) common Chav, and once, a Badger
> going through the bins...

My parents live in Chorleywood, just inside the M25 (orbital motorway
around London for those lucky enough to be non-local ;-). The wooded
area which covers the bottom end of the gardens on their side of the
road has been home to badgers since before we moved there and it used
to be a regular occurrence to be awoken by the loud noises. There were
foxes also, and sometimes they seemed to compete to be the loudest...
--
Phil