[LMB] OT: Fantasy crushes

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Tue Oct 2 23:33:59 BST 2007

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:27:10 +0800, "Patrick Vera"
<iiradned at hotmail.com> asked:
 > What other persons (real-life celebrities and fictional
 > characters) do you guys have a crush on?

 > Can be something current or way back when.

Oh, ghods, self-revelation much? Lesseee:

Rosa Luxemburg
Alexandra Kollontai
Gloria Winters, who played Schuyler King's niece Penny on "Sky King"
Jayne Mansfield
Gina Lollobrigida

As for fiction, well:
As is well known, I'm in love with Mendoza from the Kage Baker "Company"
novels.
Kylara Vatta.
Mac, from Julie Czerneda's books.
"Victory" Nelson, from Blood Ties.
And CJ Cherryh's Hilfy Chanur. So she's not human? Who cares?

--
B. Ross Ashley http://brashley46.livejournal.com
http://brashley46.no-ip.info